Who said that vegan food are not delicious?
Today, I’m going to share the recipe for you to make a delicious homemade vegan burger that I made for the first time!
Trust me – you will have a foodgasm!
What you will need:
- FRYS Burger
- Vegan butter/Cheese (I used Table Lands)
- Fried or baked potatoes
- Veg Dumplings
For the sauce, you can add Nandos sauce, mayonnaise or Ketchup.
You can add other vegetables and fruits (pineapple) to your burger. Customize your vegan burger how you want 😉
How to prepare your vegan burger?
- Chop your vegetables in small cubes first. For the tomato, I like to cut it into slices.
- Add a small amount of salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Mix them well.
- You can fry the capsicum and onions for a few minutes in very little oil.
- In the meantime, take out the FRYS burger and cook for around 8 minutes. It was the first time that I tried this vegan burger.
I also bought Beyond Meat patty which I’ll compare the taste.
- Heat your hamburger buns (My mum bakes yummy buns – if anyone of you would like to order, feel free to contact me!).
7. Garnish your vegan burger in this order! I usually cut the cooked burger into half.
- 1st half of the burger
- 2nd half of the burger
- Tomato & Nandos sauce
I prepared the fried potatoes and veg dumplings on the side.
This was my first time in preparing and eating a vegan burger. And, I can tell you that on the first bite, I was in awe.
Damn – you don’t need meat to have a burgasm!
And it’s healthy as well.
Share with me in the comments – have you tried homemade vegan burgers?