Torhout Homemade poudine du pain – Yum!! ?
Bread pudding is a traditional bread-based dessert made from stale bread. If you have stale bread at home, do not throw them away as food waste!
I’ll share with you the recipe for a delicious bread pudding that we prepared at home recently.
- 3 stale loaves of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Cut the bread into cubes and soak them in water for about 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, put the bread into a big mixing bowl
- Add the raisins, vanilla, and sugar
- Pour the milk and stir with your fingers to mix everything well
- Add the beaten eggs to the bowl and stir them well
- Let it rest aside while you pre-heat the oven at 180 C
- Add melted butter to the mixed pudding
- Bake for 90 mins!
buy cenforce 200 online You can order your hot poudine du pain with us anytime! ? My mum has started taking orders for all types of cakes – shoot me a comment or a message (you know where you find me!) and we can share the prices with you.